To serve you, we gather information needed to deliver a more personalized experience, and improve our overall Website.
When you use our Website, we may need to know certain information including your name, e-mail address and mailing address. This information is needed, among other things, to process your requests and to contact you about products or services of Malmark, Inc. and affiliates.
When you sign up to become a member at the Website, you will be asked to provide certain information and to answer certain questions. This information helps us better understand what our visitors are interested in and what musical background they come from.
• We may also monitor your web traffic patterns to help us improve this Website and better meet your needs.
• We may gather other information, such as your IP address, for internal use.
• Abuse or misuse of this site and its components, as determined by Malmark, may result in the revocation of your rights and privileges to use malmark.com and its associated sites. Malmark may, at any time, decide to disallow use to individuals of content or pages available as part of this site, malmark.com, as well as associated sites maintained by Hudson Music.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When entering a Malmark competition you will be asked to enter your name and e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
• To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your competition entry, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
By placing your order with Malmark, Inc. you agree to the following terms and conditions of use:
Service Availability: Malmark provides no guarantee of availability of the web server or hosting of the online products. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to provide availability.
Prohibited where illegal. You are responsible for any local sales taxes where required by law.
Malmark, Inc. reserves the right to vary these terms from time to time. If you choose not to accept updated terms, access to the service will be revoked.
Privacy: we take your privacy very seriously. If you opt in to receive information about related products from Malmark, Inc., we will occasionally email you about that. Other than that, we will only contact you in direct relation to the items you have purchased from us. We will never sell or rent your details.
Malmark, Inc. reserves all other rights.
P.O. Box 1200
Plumsteadville, PA 18949